For the acquisition of geotechnical data, GeODin 9 provides you with a variety of geotechnical data types, which are marked with the prefix "(G)" for clear management via the GeODin user interface.
The data types contain parameters combined into groups as well as predefined measurement programmes, formulas and plausibility checks. In addition to original parameters, it is also possible to
define your own parameters, their properties and measurement programmes under the GeODin System tab.
Furthermore, GeODin supports the import of measurement data from external sources (e.g. XLS / XLSX / XLSM, MDB / ACCDB, TXT, CSV).
Special layouts allow clear analysis and graphical presentation of your geotechnical data.
The following data types are available in GeODin 9 for the collection of geotechnical data:
- Laboratory samples (enables the documentation of laboratory samples, the creation of a laboratory programme and recording the status)
- Water content
- Unit weight
- Particle size distribution* (enables the display of grading curves)
- Consistency limits (Atterberg limits)
- Grain density
- Organic content
- Lime content
- Chemical analyses
- Bulk density
Further laboratory tests:
- CD triaxial (consolidated, drained test)
- UU triaxial* (unconsolidated, undrained test)
- One-dimensional compression test
- Direct shear test
Index tests for undrained shear strength:
- Pocket penetrometer
- Torvane test
- Rock quality distribution (RQD)
- Standard penetration test (SPT)
* extended data type
When you install either the object type "Geotechnical investigation EN ISO 22475 (2018)" or "Geotechnical investigation EN ISO 22475 (2007)", the geotechnical data types will automatically be added to your GeODin installation.